No Hidden Charges!
Florida Spirit makes all prices transparent so you’re never caught off-guard, and you always know what you’re paying for. As part of being an owner with Florida Spirit, we provide you with access to your personal Owner Portal – from here, you can easily keep track of everything that relates to your vacation home. You have access to:
- Occupancy and availability calendars
- Booking and rental income
- Current and past financial statements
- Financial tracking of your unit
- Ability to input your own bookings
- & more!
Monthly Statements are distributed on the 1st business day of every month. Included in each is your Owner Financial Statement, which includes:
- Booking Income and Expenses (all the money you earned, less Florida Spirit’s commissions)
- Unit Expenses (anything we needed to add/fix/replace that month)
End of Year Tax
Your End of Year Statement is a balance sheet of what your income & expenses were for that entire calendar year.
- U.S. Homeowners will receive a 1099 form & International Homeowners will receive a 1042-S form
- Includes an overview of your Income and Expenses for the entire year
We process the following bills when they are due on your behalf:
- Maintenance Upkeep (pool cleaning, lawn care, pest control, etc.)
- Sales and U.S. Taxes
- Tourist Development Tax
- Licenses and Permits